Yoga Holiday in Ireland
Yoga Holidays and Yoga Weekend Retreats just south of Dublin, in Co. Wicklow, Ireland.
- Daily yoga practice and meditation with an Irish Yoga Association certified instructor.
- Guided outings to local treasures in Wicklow County, including the Wicklow Mountains National Park, Glendalough, Lough Dan, cliff walk from Bray to Greystones, and more.
- Day activities on the land–spiritual awareness exercises, use of the swimming pool and hot tub.
- Fresh and home-grown vegetarian organic meals.
- Accommodation in a charming, free-standing chalet with en suite bathroom.
- Views of the Irish Sea from our location in the Garden of Ireland.
Residential Yoga Weekends
Residential Weekends are yoga retreats beginning on Friday evening at 19:00 and finishing on Sunday after lunch. Guests are provided two nights of private or shared accommodations, six organic home-cooked vegetarian meals, and use of all Slí na Bandé’s facilities during their leisure time: natural swimming pool, outdoor hot tub, chalet, walking paths and grounds overlooking the Irish sea. Read more.
Shamanic Sweat Lodge Ceremonies
“For All My Relations“
A sweat lodge ceremony is a practice linked to Native American and Irish culture.
The ceremony takes place in a small, enclosed structure and is is a cleansing practice for the body, mind and soul. Ceremonies are held with the intent to foster health, inner vision and develop our sense of community. Participants are invited to focus their intent and to see with the eyes of the heart.
Sweat Lodges in Slí na Bandé are always held on the days of the Summer and Winter Solstices, as well as sporadically upon request. Sweat lodges usually start in the afternoon and end at 10pm. The evening closes with a meal after the ceremony.
Participants are asked to provide a contribution to the costs according to their means. Suggested donation €50.
Stay at Sli na Bande